Your dog might be:
It can be really upsetting and worrying when your dog becomes distressed when you leave. It can also make life difficult when your dog cannot be left.
We're here to help!
Separation Related Behaviours can feel impossible to overcome, you feel trapped in your house and no one understands.
To set you and your dog up for success you need to work with an educated and empathetic professional who will take the time to get to know your dog, getting to the root cause of the behaviour so we can address the cause, not just the symptoms.
Supportive. Empathetic. Understanding.
This is exactly what I can offer you and your dog - compassion, along with practical support to help get your dog back on track.
Our programme includes...
- Vet liason
- Video analysis
- An in person (or remote) consultation where we take a deep dive into your dog's behaviour, work out your first steps and put together a bespoke plan.
- A step-by-step plan with practical guidance for addressing your dog's separation issues.
- The confidence that you have a set plan to follow, written and supported by an expert.
- Remote follow up sessions for support and troubleshooting.
- Direct email and whatsapp support to address any concerns, for timely guidance and support for 6 months or until we have at least doubled your current leaving time.
-Data collection and progress tracking via Google Sheets.
- Ethical and up to date science based methods, based on years of experience working with dogs.
- A deep understanding of your dog and their struggles, improving your understanding of your dog.
- Ongoing liaising with your vet and other professionals.
3x 30 minute remote follow ups £210 payable on booking.
6x 30minute remote follow ups £350 payable on booking.
You may be able to claim on your pet insurance.
Behaviour consultations are undertaken through a veterinary referral process, whereby your veterinary surgeon must complete a referral form. This will be forwarded to you upon booking.
This may mean that your dog requires a check up, this is at the discretion of your veterinarian according to the date of your last visit.
Underlying illness and pain can hinder progress of a behaviour programme and is a common driver of behaviour problems, therefore it is important that your dog is examined for pain and illness.
You get in touch
Tell me a bit about your dog and the issue's you'd like help with. I can then advise if we will be a good fit and if I'm able to take on your case. Just book a free discovery call to have an intial chat.
I'll sent the details
If we are both happy to go ahead, I will send over some forms to get veterinary referral and a link for booking and payment.
and away we go!
I'll gather all the necessary information prior to your initial consult, where we will then take a deep dive into your dog's behaviour and set out a plan of action.
Book a 20-minute informal chat with us to discuss the training or behaviour issue you're experiencing with your dog, for first aid advice and advice on which service would be most suitable.