When your dog exhibits reactive and aggressive behavior towards fellow canines, it can make distrupt peace in multidog households and it can transform peaceful walks into stressful and unpleasant experiences for both you and your dog.
It can strain relationships and daily life.
To ensure a successful journey for both you and your dog, it is crucial to collaborate with a knowledgeable and compassionate professional who will invest time in understanding your dog and identifying the underlying causes of their behavior. Rather than solely addressing the symptoms, we aim to tackle the root cause.
With a supportive, empathetic, and understanding approach, I can provide you and your dog with the necessary compassion and practical guidance to help your dog regain their balance.
Our comprehensive program includes:
- Vet liason.
- Video analysis
- Conducting an in-person (or remote) consultation, where we delve deep into your dog's behavior, establish initial steps, and create a tailored plan.
- Assuring you have a clear and expert-approved plan to follow.
- Offering 60-minute in person follow-up sessions to assist with plan implementation and address any challenges. This includes providing stooge dogs to provide a controlled setup for treatment.
- Providing weekday direct email and WhatsApp support for prompt guidance and troubleshooting for 6 months or until we have reached your goals.
- Utilizing ethical, up-to-date, science-based methods derived from years of experience working with dogs.
Consult & 1 follow up £210
Consult & 3 follow ups £350 payable on booking.
You may be able to claim on your pet insurance.
Behaviour consultations are undertaken through a veterinary referral process, whereby your veterinary surgeon must complete a referral form. This will be forwarded to you upon booking.
This may mean that your dog requires a check up, this is at the discretion of your veterinarian according to the date of your last visit.
Underlying illness and pain can hinder progress of a behaviour programme and is a common driver of behaviour problems, therefore it is important that your dog is examined for pain and illness.
You get in touch
Tell me a bit about your dog and the issue's you'd like help with. I can then advise if we will be a good fit and if I'm able to take on your case. Just book a free discovery call to have an intial chat.
I'll sent the details
If we are both happy to go ahead, I will send over some forms to get veterinary referral and a link for booking and payment.
and away we go!
I'll gather all the necessary information prior to your initial consult, where we will then take a deep dive into your dog's behaviour and set out a plan of action.
Book a 20-minute informal chat with us to discuss the training or behaviour issue you're experiencing with your dog, for first aid advice and advice on which service would be most suitable.